Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 13 - Animal Print!

Hello all. My finger is feeling better, so I was able to remove the stripe nails (Finally!) and move on to animal print. I'm not a huge animal print fan. I like it, but rarely do I wear it. My favorite is leopard, well I also really love peacock feathers if that is considered animal print. Anyway, I am a little more wild when it comes to my nails, in comparison to my wardrobe, so leopard print is actually one of my favorite things to do on my nails (at least at the moment.).

Here's the polishes I used in order.



I used the white as a base coat. Then painted the Wet n Wild Megalast Break the Ice on top, let that dry completely. I painted the  Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Golden-I  on a cosmetic sponge wedge and "sponged" the tips and mid section of my nail creating a pearl and gold gradient. I used the Kiss Black polish to draw on the spots with a small sized nail dotter, and used the Kiss Silver to fill in the spots. Lastly the Seche Vite Top Coat to finish 'em off. 


Wild About Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish