Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 1 - Red nails

Day 1, and off to a rocky start! I only have 3 kinds of "red" polish. One is a super neon red, and two are more burgundy, merlot colors. So naturally I chose the two burgundy type that go well together. My husband and I have this thing, when either of us are doing a project and we bite off more than we can chew, we always say KISS (keep it simple stupid). Well, I wish my husband was home while I was doing my nails, because he would have reminded me to KISS.



 Anyway, I wanted to do a sort of half moon, but half way up my nail, so I used those reinforcement holes, used to reinforce binder paper holes. I used Wet n Wild, Wild Shine Burgundy Frost as the base coat. Once the base coat was completely dry, I put the reinforcement holes and painted the "tip" color with Pure Ice, Iced Merlot. After that I used SH10 Shany plate for the feather. In all actuality I shouldn't have used the stamp, I think it's too much, but it's only for a day, so c'est la vie!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish