Friday, May 4, 2012

Introduction.

Let me start out by introducing myself. My name is Jamie, born, raised and still reside in Northern California. I'm 29 years old, a wife and one of the many, many people whom lost employment due to this recession. I absolutely love photography, everything about it is extremely exciting to me. I also enjoy painting, crafting, and cooking. Pinterest is a dream come true for a gal like me! It has actually opened my eyes to all the possibilities my nails have! I had no idea how available products are to purchase to create beautiful nails at home, instead of spending 100's of dollars a month. I saw the Salon Express at Walmart a few weeks back, for $9.95, and figured it can't hurt to get it a shot. Well, I've been mildly successful a few times with it, but it advertises that it works with ANY nail polish. While that may be true if you lay down the polish, scrape the excess polish, stamp it onto the stamper and finally stamp it on your nail within, lets say, 10 seconds. Because if it's not rushed it dries and the effort is for nothing. So I went to the reviews, read what polishes work and am now anxiously awaiting the Konad stamping polishes I ordered from Amazon. I'm really excited to try nail stamping with the better stamping polish, especially since I also ordered the Shany 2012 nail art polish stamping too, so now I have so many options! I am a complete beginner to this, so follow me as I learn and discover new techniques and share my findings with you. Also follow me on Pinterest for my latest posts, and nail inspiration. Mind you, I just started the blog and the pinterest account, so please be patient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish