Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 4 - Green!

Green! I had so many ideas for green, and ultimately decided on frogs. I was originally going to paint my nails fully in the Pure Ice Wild Thing, and use a frog stamp. But I liked the idea of creating frogs with nail dotters. Here's my results.


I think they're cute, and I actually like that they're all a little different. The base coat is Milani Neon Fresh Teal, and although it looks really blue in this photo, it's more green in person. 


This is everything I used, from left to right: Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black (for the eyes and nose), The hot pink color is called Wild Thing (for the little cheek detail), it doesn't have a brand name, I got it for free from a text giveaway, then Pure Ice Wild Thing (for the frogs body), Milani Neon Fresh Teal as the base coat, Kiss Nail Art Paint in White, and then of course the nail dotter tool.

I am going to have to put Day 5 on hold, most likely until Wednesday or Thursday. As I've stated, my Husband travels for work and Monday he's going to Reno. We decided to make a mini trip of it and spend a night or two there. So stay tuned, Blue will be making an appearance later on in the week. 

Other than that I would like to wish all of those Mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day! May you all be rewarded (even in little ways) for the tremendous work that you do. I hope, and pray to one day be apart of your group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish