Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

I received this Sheer Cover Duo Concealer, from Influenster to try and review free of charge. To find out more about how to test out products to review read my past Spring VoxBox post or go to Influenster's Website.


This product is amazing. Seriously. It's very easy to apply with your fingers to under your eyes or to blend in areas on your face. It comes with a lighter and darker shade, and together you can blend them to create a natural shade to your skin color. It applies extremely smooth and leaves absolutely no cakey heavy mess. I definitely recommend this product, and plan on purchasing the one month supply kit of 6 products + 3 bonus products for $29.95 on Sheer Cover's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish