Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 11 - Polka Dots!

As I said in my Gradient challenge post, I decided to give my nails a bit of a rest and add polka dots on to my gradient nails. To see what I did for the gradient challenge click here.

I got smart and made a step by step on a sheet of paper, instead of having to explain the steps I took to create the polka dot look. I have never done polka dot nails. I tried several techniques I found online, and the one I demonstrated worked out way better than the other ones.


I used Kiss Nail Art in Black, and the biggest nail dotter I have. 

Here's my results. I'm super happy with the way they turned out. Tomorrow, stripes! Oooh the possibilities. 




2 comments:

  1. I loove this manicure !
    I'm doing some nail-art too, maybe you're interested about visiting my blog ! :)
    www.amazing-caca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check out your blog too. :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish