Saturday, May 5, 2012

Refresh-Mint

As I'm starting to rebuild my nail polish collection, I have been choosing to purchase the more affordable brands, in order to buy more of them. Once I accrue enough polish, I will start buying the pricey better quality polishes. As I mentioned in my first post, I ordered the Konad stamping polish, to better my stamping ability. Until then I wanted to add some sort of stamp to my nails.

 I chose to use the SE22 plate, on my accent fingers with Jordana NP-139 White Pearl polish. Given the fact that it dries incredibly quickly, I think it turned out pretty well. For the base color I used Wet n Wild Megablast, I Need A Refresh-Mint. It comes with a "Mani-Curve Pro Brush" instead of the normal sized brushes nail polish come with. At first I was a little thrown off by the wide, different brush it actually worked out well. For the top coat I used, Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color, in Diamond (Clear). I actually do not care for this polish, it doesn't leave the shine I would like it to, but this time it worked out.


I really do recommend the Wet n Wild Megablast, it's well worth it, and they have a lot of great colors!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish