Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring VoxBox!

I just came back from our mini trip to Reno. I had a blast, gambled a bit (came up even), visited the area, and had some great food. Now I'm wiped, but am so excited that I received my first ever VoxBox from Influenster. So I wanted to share what I received and tell you about Influenster. I will also review all these products eventually on this blog. I will be posting a Day 5 - Blue post for the 31 Day Challenge tomorrow, but for now here's a way to receive and review awesome samples.

Influenster explains it best on their website "Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!" 


I signed up for Influenster in February, and in 2 short months was informed I was selected to receive a Spring Beauty VoxBox. All I had to do was log into their website and confirm that I did indeed want the VoxBox. Of course I did! Proximately 3 weeks later it was in my mailbox! Without further adieu, here's my VoxBox!



Above is everything I received in my Spring Beauty VoxBox. I'm really excited to start incorporating these products into my daily life, and to then review and share my experience with each product.


This is Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path scent. It comes in an 8oz bottle and retails for $14.00. It has a really light smell somewhat on the sweet side, but definitely not overpowering. I really like it. 


The next product is Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. This bottle retails for $6.99 and it's $8.99 for a full size bottle. I haven't tried it yet, but it smells really good.


I am so excited about this product! This being a nail blog, I'm sure you can imagine why. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty 320. It's really pretty and glittery, and the kit comes with 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file and a buffer. Can't wait to try it, but it'll have to be after my challenge is over. This kit is worth $9.99.


SOYJOY Bar in Strawberry. The bars retails between $0.99 and $1.29. SOYJOY is made with all natural real ingredients like real fruit and all soy. I have never had one, but plan on trying this one very soon.




ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365. Worth anywehere between $1.89 and $2.39. This new product is for all season protection and moisturization. with SPF 50+. I absolutely love ChapStick, there is nothing that works as well on my chapped lips. I know this product will be amazing, and I am really happy to have received it.


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer. It's normally sold in a one-month supply kit of 6 products +3 bonus for $29.95. It hides blemishes, redness, scars and much more without heavy, cakey coverage. I've heard about this product, but have never had a chance to try it. I have some skin issues, and often wondered if this work work. So the next time I make up my face I will be trying this out.


.
Last but certainly not least Dr Scholl's For Her, Ball of Foot cushions. They prevent toe scrunch and stay in place. I'm going to have to get a new pair of sandals to try these out with.  



There you have it all of the wonderful products I received from Influenster for testing purposes. I sincerely recommend going onto Influenster's website, sign up and earn all the badges you can, then you too can test out some products!


Feel free to follow my blog, and leave comments. I promise to read each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish