Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 10 - Gradient!

Phew. Finally starting to feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. This was my second time ever doing gradient. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, Hard-core Party as the base coat. The base coat took about 3 coats, to get it thick enough. Once the base coat fully dried, I dunked a cosmetic sponge in water and then used Pure Ice Gossip! to sponge on the gradient tip. And finished with Seche Vite Top Coat.




I am so so happy with the way they turned out! Tomorrow is polka dot, and I think I am just going to add on from this one, because my nails are still sore from removing the metallic challenge, and attempting too many rainbow nails. Hope ya'll are having a great Memorial Day weekend!

Oh and please become a fan of Wild About Polish's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish