Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

Ugh, it's only thing I can think of to describe this challenge. I had tons of ideas, none of which turned out as I would have liked. I basically settled while thinking over and over again "Tomorrow is a new day!".

While I did strive to do this and post it yesterday, after hours of removing the glitter from Day 8, and several failed attempt at the rainbow looks I had in mind, I lost all motivation to carry on until finished. Instead I went to bed, woke up and did everything I could the achieve victory.

 I used 9 different polishes, and took a photo of them instead of having to list each of them, which I will post along with my finished product. I ended up painting my nails white, and using a toothpick to drag along each color creating the "rainbow". I then added 2 glitter polishes to the bottom of my nail to do a sparkle cloud effect.



Boy am I glad Day 9 is over. Next up is gradient, fingers crossed it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish