Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 8 - Metallic!

Greetings from Ventura, California! The weather is amazing, and I am sad to be heading back tomorrow. But we've spent some time on the beach, tried some amazing food and took some time to shop. I did these nails the  night before we left for this trip and they'v e held up really well. I wish the camera would capture how good the glitter looks, but oh well.


The base coat is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Golden-I. With the glitter I chose to paint the tips of each nail, besides the accent nail that I painted entirely. I used Jordana Glitters Funky Town Gold. And finished it up with Seche Vite Top Coat

Oh, and here's a photo I took of the nails fresh. Like I said it was night, so I was taking the photo on my bed, and this is the exact reason why I take nail photos outside. Meet my cat Desi.



Well we have a 9 hour long drive tomorrow, and want to make the most of the time we have left here. I am planning on doing Day 9 on Friday and posting it then. Have a fabulous evening.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Your nails are awesome especially the glitters. I appreciate the color of your nails. Do you use nail wraps for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I didn't use wraps.I used Sally Hansen's Golden-I and Jordana Funky Town Gold. :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish