Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow!

Alright, the first 2 days of this challenge have been quite challenging, but finally I have results I'm happy with! Yellow, only had one yellow polish, so that decision was easy. I liked the idea of the "cloud" tip idea I experimented with yesterday, but since that did not work out, I wanted to attempt it again.


I used Pure Ice, Excuse Me as the base coat. On the accent finger I used Sally Hansen's Color Quick, Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in Black, and Jordana French Manicure White. On the other nails I used Kleancolor Fun Shapes Aurora and there you have it! Quick, easy and I'm happy with the results. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish