Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 6 - Violet!

While I was deciding when to do this challenge, violet was (believe it or not) the one of the few challenges that I was kind of not looking forward to. It's just not my favorite color, and of course I didn't own any violet nail polishes. I went to CVS yesterday, found Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear in Violet Voltage, bought it, and used it for Day 6! I don't know what I was worried about, I really like the color.



After putting two coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage, I used my Konad Stamping Polish in White with Shany SH18 stamping plate and used Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat, for the top coat. Super happy with how they turned out! Tomorrow, Black & White, and I already know what I'm going to do. Stay tuned it's going to be really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish