Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 14 - Flowers!

As I have gotten further along in this 31 Day Nail Challenge, the more intricate the challenges get. Because of this I have decided to do my nails every other day, or every few days. Just so I can enjoy my hard works a few days before removing and starting the next challenge.

At this point in the challenge it's safe to say that each challenge from here on out will be a new experience for me. Well besides water marbling, but that was such a fail that I still can't say I have much experience in that one either. Haha. So I took to the web, to research flowers, and how to tutorials. It was NailNerd.com : How to Paint Rose on Your Nails that caught my eye and gave me the know how to do what I had imagined on my nails.



Light Blue & Pink Spring Vintage Flower Nails

I used Wet n Wild Megalast I need a Re-Fresh Mint as the base coat. Took about 3 coats. I dabbed the flowers on my nails with Pure Ice Gossip! and drew in the details with Sally Hansen, Hard as Nails, Hard-core Party. For the leafs I used Pure Ice Wild Thing, and a un-marked bottle in a grass green color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish