Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Taking a short break form the 31 day nail challenge, and review some products I received complementary for testing purposes through the Spring VoxBox from Influenster. Which is great timing because I burned my finger pretty badly last night while cooking, so my fingernails need a few days off.

First up is Moonlight Path Fine Fragrance Mist, by Bath & Body Works. It comes in an 8oz bottle and retails for $14.00. It has a really light airy smell somewhat on the sweet side, but definitely not overpowering. The fragrance is long lasting, and I'm quickly falling in love and wanting to buy more scents! Check out all the scents Bath & Body Works has to offer here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish