Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update.. on ME.

I realize it's been a few too many days since I have posted anything. It's definitely been a whirlwind these past few days. My husband rescued an 8 week old puppy, after seeing him thrown out of a car window (while the car was in motion). This poor thing was covered in ticks, stuck everywhere (and I mean everywhere) with fox tails, swollen eyes, and completely malnourished. We are die hard animal lovers, like my biggest dream in life is to have a large property with all sorts for animals. So we took the puppy to the vet, got him treated, medicated and free of stickers and ticks. He has an eye infection in both eyes, which we hope will heal in the next week or so. Anyway, meet the newest member to our little family, Iggy.


Anyway, besides the chaos of taking care of a sick puppy, and preparing our house for him. I also had a job interview yesterday for a part time job that's perfect for me (fingers crossed I get it!), and my Great Uncle came into town. He's my Grandma's only sibling, she's 89 and he's 91, so it was really important to me to visit with them. My Grandma and I have always been extremely close, she lived next door to me from birth to when I moved out on my own at 18. She has had a tremendous impact on who I am today. 

I will be doing my nails tonight (unless my husband rescues another animal, haha!) and hopefully posting it tomorrow. I promise I'll be back to my same old routine soon.

1 comment:

  1. That poor puppy! Awwww! You and your honey did a wonderful and comapssionate thing.

    I will be giving you a blog award soon. I am in the process of putting it together. I will return and let you know when it is up!

    Yaay for saving this puppy!

    Hugs and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish