Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 15 - Delicate Print!

Hello, again! I realize I'm a day later than I said I would be, but I'm happy I finally accomplished delicate print! It was a real doozy. At first my vision was to do some sort of stamping, but I really need to practice stamping more. I've watched tons of tutorials, and still can not achieve what I want. Anyway, I'll figure it out someday. So with delicate print I went more literal, and did comic book nails! Hey, I'd describe the pages of an Archie comic book to be delicate print, wouldn't you? Haha.



They're no where near perfect, but they're fun. I used Jordana French Tip white as the base coat. Allowed it to dry, and poured rubbing alcohol in a shot glass. I dipped a finger in for 30 seconds, stuck on the newsprint and pressed firmly down for another 30 seconds, the slowly pealed the newsprint off. Once each finger was done (and dry, very important) I used my favorite Seche Vite Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish