Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 16 - Tribal Nails!

Wow, Day 16 already. My 31 Day Nail Challenge, journey has passed the half way mark. I was actually nervous about tribal, but once I had a plan and started it, it was smooth sailing all the way. I am incredibly happy with these nails, and can not wait to try out different patterns and colors in the future.

I used 6 colors all together. One color for each finger nail (as a base coat) and black polish to draw on the patterns.







To make it easier, for all of us, I'll list what I used finger by finger.

Thumb: I used  Pure Ice Wild Thing as the base coat, Pure Ice Splash as the stripe down the middle and  Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black for the details.

Pointer finger: I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Mellow Yellow as the base coat,  Sally Hansen's  Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Sun Kissed is painted on half the nail, and Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black for the details.

Middle finger:  Milani Neon Dude Blue as the base coat, and  Pure Ice Splash as the stripe down the middle. Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black for the details.

Ring finger:  Pure Ice Splash as the base coat and Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black as the details.

Pinky finger:  Sally Hansen's  Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Sun Kissed as the base coat and Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black for details.

Hope you all like them as much as I do. Trust me they look so much harder than they actually are. Try it out, it may just be your new favorite design!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I especially love the ring and pinkie fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented! This is great.

    I hope you don't mind, I have selected you to recieve the Liebster award! Check it out!

    http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/08/now-with-award-winning-goodness.html

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!!! All the crazy colours and just amazing together! Very good work girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish