Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes


I received my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox a few days ago, and in the VoxBox included this yummy Kandy Bar Kake from Tatsykake! This box I received complimentary for testing purposes.

Believe it or not, I am not a huge chocolate fan. I can eat it in small doses, but I find it too rich for my pallet. I split this bar in half with my husband, and to my surprise we both love it. I had never heard of Tastykake before, it must not be sold in my area, but after eating one I will now be on the hunt to purchase these in the furture. It was very moist, with just the right amount of Reese's peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish