Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS

This spring I was honored to be qualified for the Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster! I just got my VoxBox a few days ago and will be reviewing products I received complimentary for testing purposes during the next few weeks.

Today I'm reviewing Broadway Nails ImPRESS nails I received. Also you can go on their website and get a $1 off coupon.


The package comes with basically one set of nails that last a week, but comes with more options since all nail sizes are different. I had some nails that fit perfectly and others not so perfect. They come in a shorter length so I had to file my nails down. They stuck on pretty well, but at times was hard to peel of the protector sheet to reveal the stickiness. All in all they work really well for a special occasion, but didn't hold up too well for my day to day life. I will say that I didn't have one of them pop off, like the ones I used to put on as a child. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish