Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OSiS+ Hair Product

This spring I was honored to be qualified for the Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster! I just got my VoxBox a few days ago and will be reviewing products I received complimentary for testing purposes during the next few weeks.

Next up for review is OSiS+ Hair Product by Schwarzkopf Professionals. I have naturally curly hair, but because of the naturally frizzy hair that come with it I normally style it more on the straight/wavy side. I have tried many, and I mean many different kinds of hair products to accentuate my curls but tame my frizz, and until now have not found one. Today I tried  OSiS+ Hair Product by Schwarzkopf Professionals Gelastic ultra strong flex gel. A not very known fact about me, I actually only wash my hair 2 times a week. Since I have curly, long hair it dries out very easily if I shampoo it frequently, even with conditioner and leave in treatments. Today was my day of shampooing, after rinsing, conditioning, and drying (with a microfiber towel) I went on with my normal hair regimen, leave in conditioner, detangling spray and anti-frizz serium. I then combed my hair and applied about a silver dollar size of the gel in my palm, disbursed it evenly and scrunched my hair to push my hair into curly mode. I actually really like this product, it's not too crunchy, holds the curls well but still moves with me. All in all I would definitely recommend this product, and will be purchasing it again in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish