Saturday, April 13, 2013

Our Iggy Pup.

Some of you may remember my post about 8 months ago about our dog Iggy we rescued. You can click on the word Iggy to see the post about him being rescued. I really wanted to share with everyone how much better he is now, and how happy of a puppy he's become.

April 2nd, we celebrated his first birthday! I made him little pupcakes, made of rice, hamburger and mixed vegetables, topped with mashed potatoes. He got to eat two, and a few of his puppy friends got to have one too.

When we first got him, he was afraid to be outside, afraid of all people and only wanted to be with us. He now loves the outdoors, barks at people instead of running away in fear and loves playing with other dogs. I guess I'm just trying to say we're so proud of our puppy's progress. He's turned into an amazing dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate all feedback, and promise to read each and every comment. Please also follow my blog, and check out my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wildaboutpolish